Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bloggity blog blog blog

I've re-decided to start a blog for the New Year. I attempted to have a blog when I first moved to Denver, but school and life got in the way of updating lately.

I am mostly going to use this blog to share my favorite recipes, thoughts about life and science, etc with my friends, family, the interweb, etc.

Happy reading!

So, a little about myself. I am a native Minnesotan who followed my dream to live in the great state of Colorado. I moved out here in the summer of 2009 to start my graduate studies in the field of Immunology. I work in a B cell development lab where I am working on some pretty cool stuff.

In my spare time, I like to downhill ski at Breck and Keystone, bake up a storm, try out new cooking recipes, hang out with my friends in Denver, try out new restaurants, explore the state of Colorado. When I have a bad day, all I need to do is look at the mountains and it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment